My blog of progress, and or failure as I attempt making a music project.

Monday, June 16, 2008

First Song Done

Saturday I did my final recording of the guitar track, and then added on all the extras of my first song (including lead). Finally finished it off with vocals, and have been messing with the mixing since yesterday. I think I finally have the finished version though. If I decide to change something I will come back to it.  The working title is currently Still, Quiet, Certain but I will change that most likely.

I'm now working on my second song. I have most of the guitar parts worked out, and I spent most of my time before work today experimenting with different guitar effects in garage band.

Hopefully this second longer song will come through quickly, and I can keep up a good momentum. 

No comments: